This items would be shipped from Hong Kong by AIRMAIL thus you could receive the items within 2 weeks and even shorter.
100% practicality photography by real goods!
Description: Dried South Africa Abalone 南非鮑魚
Origin: South Africa
Net Weight: 0.5LB (around 6-7 pieces) / 1LB (around 13-14 pieces)
It is lightly sweet, mildly salty and neutral in nature.
It is a common dried seafood in Asian countries. It has a high nutritional value. Some family would cook it as an essential cuisine on some special day such as family days, Lunar New Year etc.
How to serve:
- Soak the dried abalone in clean water for 2 days till it gets softened. Refresh water at least once a day.
- Put the Abalone into Boiling water for 30 minutes, switch off and let the water gets cold under room temperature;
- Remove the internal organs and use toothbrush to remove the sands, if any.
- Boil the abalone again with ginger and scallion;
- Ready to cook with other ingredients
Clean, Ventilating, Dry Place.
You are highly recommended to consult your health care adviser prior to ingesting.